Thursday, May 3, 2007

TGIF

Instead of writing about my week I'll let the following do my talking...

'Well it's a strange old game you learn it slow One step forward and it's back you go You're standing on the throttle You're standing on the brake In the groove 'til you make a mistake Sometimes you're the windshield Sometimes you're the bug' -The Bug, Mary Chapin Carpenter

'Oh look at how she listens She says nothing of what she thinks She just goes stumbling through her memories Staring out on to Grey Street She thinks, “Hey, How did I come to this? I dream myself a thousand times around the world, But I can’t get out of this place”' -Grey Street, Dave Matthews Band

'I'm not here for your entertainment You don't really want to mess with me tonight Just stop and take a second I was fine before you walked into my life' -U + UR Hand, Pink

'This is your life, are you who you want to be This is your life, are you who you want to be This is your life, is it everything you dreamed it would be When the world was younger and you had everything to lose'
-This Is Your Life, Switchfoot

...you get the point.

No comments: